Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Jews Portrayed as Blood Drinkers in an Antisemitic Drama Aired on Hamas TV




April 3, 2009 clip # 2073

Following are excerpts from a drama show presented at the Gaza Islamic University, during a festival commemorating Hamas founder Ahmad Yassin. The show aired on Al-Aqsa TV on April 3, 2009.

Jewish father: We Jews hate the Muslims. We love killing Muslims. We Jews love drinking the blood of Muslims and the blood of Arabs. Are you Arabs? Are you Muslims? I hate you. Yes, I hate you. I hate you in order to please God. In order to please God… In order to please God…

Shimon, his son: Dad, I don’t know how God could possibly be pleased with you when you stink so much. You haven’t taken a shower for two years, yet you talk about pleasing God.

Father: In order to please God…

Shimon, my son, I’d like to teach you something. You must hate the Muslims.

Shimon: Of course I hate them.

Father: You must drink from the blood of Muslims.

Shimon: But mix it with soda water.

Father: I talked to the rabbi, [who told me] you should hate the Muslims, so God will be pleased with you.

Shimon: Don’t worry, dad.

Father: Very well, my son. I also want to remind you that you must hate the Muslims.

Shimon: I do hate the Muslims!

Father: You must drink from the blood of Muslims.

Shimon: Okay, but just one cup, because I’m full.

Father: Very well, my son. God will be pleased with you. Come, my son, I want you to pray. Stand next to me and pray.

[…]

I’m telling you to stand next to me and pray.

Shimon: I’ll be back in a minute.

Father: Where are you going, son?

Shimon: To perform the ablution.

Father: What?!

Shimon: I’m going to perform the ablution. Didn’t you want to pray?

Father: Ablution is for Muslims. We don’t do it.

Shimon: They perform the ablution with water.

Father: We should wash our hands with the blood of Muslims.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone have any thoughts about this?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...