Sunday, April 21, 2013

Why do we need gun control- when we have mind control?


Obama Throws Tantrum over Gun Control Defeat






President Barack Obama lashed out defiantly and viciously at political opponents who defeated his efforts to expand federal gun regulations today. Standing with families of victims of the Newtown school shooting at the White House, the president claimed that opponents of expanded federal background checks had "no coherent arguments" for their position, and that the "gun lobby" had "willfully lied" in the course of the debate
. http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/04/17/Obama-Throws-a-Tantrum-Over-Gun-Control-Defeat

RELIEF OVER 2ND BOMBERS CAPTURE.  CITY CELEBRATES

Relief in Boston as bombing suspect remains in hospital  

 Did you see the crowds applauding the police, ATF, FBI DHS, National Guard, and whoever else came in to lock down every citizen to search for one?  Would you have believed such a militaristic clamp down of a metropolis the size of Boston 5 years ago... with the approval of the masses?
What is the purpose of the 2nd amendment?  I'm not a 2nd amendment screamer... but as I understand it... it is to keep us safe from tyranny..  Governmental lockdown to that unprecedented degree might be considered tyranny... for the sake of peace and safety!

Facebook comment (mine)
See how marshal law can be approved by the masses, even welcomed?  Won't be any problem in America for a complete takeover even with a totally armed citizenry.

Smoke and mirrors.

Another facebook comment (mine)

They don't need gun control if they have mind control and I think they just proved that.  I think the whole gun control thing was smoke and mirrors

And still one more:
I wonder how this would have played out in Indianapolis?  Boston is Georgetown- lite; basically a catholic enclave. Give the masses a couple examples of how they are supposed to act... conditioned response... so the sheep will act like expected 

To understand where I am coming from, please consider this links information.  Do your own search.

“The Jesuits had gained much information over the years on the effects of trauma on the human mind. They gained that information from such things as the Spanish Inquisition and what the Crusaders had done They learned how people were easily led once they've been severely traumatized and they had been keeping records of that information for many, many years. This information was merged with what the CIA had gleaned from the Hitler/Himler research of WWII. By combining their efforts and information, mind control capabilities increased dramatically.

    I was subjected to occult rituals in keeping with the "reverse psychology" programming This "reversal" of the Catholic mass into a Satanic rite had an enormous impact on me because throughout my mind control victimization, I was manipulated by those things that I held most dear. I was manipulated by my religion, by my patriotism, and after my daughter Kelly was born, by my maternal instincts.

    As a child, I was right there when the CIA was merging with the Catholics. I witnessed and experienced so much and even though I didn't consciously comprehend it then, through the deprogramming process I have recorded conversations photographically that I overheard surrounding the trauma.

    I was taken routinely to Mackinaw Island, Michigan. Mackinaw Island is a political retreat because it is located between the US and Canadian borders. And it is where the Michigan governor's mansion is located. It was there that I was subjected to the sexual perversions of certain politicians like Gerald Ford. I'm not saying Gerald Ford is a pedophile, a person who just rapes children.
Instead, Gerald Ford is what I refer to as "tri-sexual"--he'll "try" anything with anybody, any age, any time, any where, it doesn't matter to him, as long as he can be in control. He had a perversion for power.
    It was in Mackinaw Island that I first met then-Prime Minister of Canada, Pierre Trudeau, a professed Jesuit. Through conversations that I overheard between him and Governor Romney, I learned how the CIA and the Catholics were merging their information for NWO controls.

    Michigan's Governor George Romney was very much interested in implementing mind control of the masses. He wanted to bring the Satanic rituals of child abuse that were proliferating in the Catholic Church into the Mormon church. He wanted a robotic society growing up within the Mormon church so that they would give more money to the NWO effort."

 For the rest of the post go to:



I believe most, if not all the perpetrators of the horrible attacks-  Columbine killers Dylan Klebold and Eric Harris, Jared Lee Loughner ( of senator Gabrielle Gifford fame), Adam Lanza (Sandy Hook), James Holmes (as the Joker- the Colorado Batman movie killer) were set up stooges of mind control for many reasons.  I think they were used to condition us into submission.

 What does the bible say about the coming of the antichrist?
1Th 5:1  But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.
1Th 5:2  For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.
1Th 5:3  For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
1Th 5:4  But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.
1Th 5:5  Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.

Dan 8:23  And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up.
Dan 8:24  And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people.
Dan 8:25  And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand.

 Could any government be so evil as to purposely deceive their own populous?  Yes, I jest.

I am not alone in my assessment.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone have any thoughts about this?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...